As your food services provider at Balmoral Hall School, Dana Hospitality provides each and every student with food choices that are not only healthy and nutritious but are also tasty and fun.
Your Dana Chef prepares meals from scratch, in-house every day using nutritional, healthy cooking practices. We use fresh ingredients sourced from local Canadian farms and suppliers. We take great pride in bringing outstanding culinary menu selections to your school dining hall. We do not use frozen, pre-packaged or processed foods.
We simply create great food.
Frequently Answered Questions
- For all returning students, annual information on meal plans is updated in My BH — Resources.
Students in Middle & Senior School may wish to use Dana Dollars rather than signing up for a meal plan. Funds can be added to your online account anytime; all you need is your student I.D. card number. Check your declining balance at this link.
- For new students, the following options are available.
- Grades 6 to 12:
- Review meal plan information, which is provided by Dana Hospitality in My BH > Resources, and follow their instructions to sign up; or
- Click "ADD DANA DOLLARS" on this page and you will be redirected to Dana Hospitality's site where you will be asked to register your account using your student I.D. number.
- Grades 1 to 5: Lunch is included in Balmoral Hall School tuition and fees.
- BH Beginnings to Kindergarten: Lunch and snacks are included in Balmoral Hall School tuition and fees.
- When entering the dining hall, physical distancing is recommended and we ask that all who enter please use the available hand sanitizing stations. There will be signage to follow for flow of service.