As your food services provider at Balmoral Hall School, Dana Hospitality provides each and every student with food choices that are not only healthy and nutritious but are also tasty and fun.
Your Dana Chef prepares meals from scratch, in-house every day using nutritional, healthy cooking practices. We use fresh ingredients sourced from local Canadian farms and suppliers. We take great pride in bringing outstanding culinary menu selections to your school dining hall. We do not use frozen, pre-packaged or processed foods.
We simply create great food.
Frequently Answered Questions
- For returning students in grades 4 to 8, 2019–20 meal plans may have been rolled over until November 16, 2020, at which time a new meal plan would need to be purchased. Information on 2020–21 meal plans is included below.
- For returning students in grades 9 to 12, any outstanding balance on a 2019–20 meal plan has been converted to flexible “Dana Dollars.” Meal plan purchase is no longer available for students in grades 9 to 12. Dana Dollars can be added to your online account anytime; all you need is your student I.D. card number. Check your declining balance at this link.
- For new students, the following options are available:
- Grades 4 to 12 — Click "ADD DANA DOLLARS" on this page and you will be redirected to Dana Hospitality's site where you will be asked to register your account using your student I.D. number.
- Grades 4 to 8 — Review 2020–21 meal plan information below.
- Grades 1 to 3 — Lunch is included in Balmoral Hall School tuition and fees.
- BH Beginnings Child Care to Kindergarten — Lunch and snacks are included in Balmoral Hall School tuition and fees.
- When entering the dining hall, physical distancing is required and we ask that all who enter please use the available hand sanitizing stations. We ask that all children wear masks while going through the service line to keep dining hall staff and other children safe. There will be signage to follow for physical distancing and flow of service.
- Dining hall service changes as of Fall 2020 are as follows:
- Bulk items will not be available; all items will be individually wrapped for your safety.
- Dining hall staff will all be wearing masks and gloves and will proceed to hand all items from the fridges to you to keep everyone safe.