We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible as space is limited.
Once you begin an application, you will be asked to create a username and password to apply online and stay connected with the school throughout the process.
Please prepare to complete the following:
- applicant and family information sections
- applicant and parent questions
Then, upload these documents as applicable:
- applicant’s report cards for the past two years
- applicant’s birth certificate
- applicant's teacher recommendations
- proof of parents' immigration status
Sign and date your application before paying the non-refundable application fee of $200 CAD.
Once we receive your completed application, you will be contacted by a member of the admissions team to arrange an interview and/or assessment and discuss next steps.