We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible as space is limited. Once you begin an application, you will be asked to create a username and password to apply online and stay connected with Admissions throughout the process. Please prepare to complete the following:
- applicant and family information sections; and
- applicant and parent questions.
Next, upload these documents as applicable:
- applicant’s report cards for the past two years;
- applicant’s birth certificate;
- applicant’s teacher recommendations; and
- proof of parents’ immigration status.
Lastly, sign and date your application before paying the non-refundable application fee of $200 CAD.
Once we have received a completed application, you will be contacted by the Admissions staff to arrange an interview and/or assessment and discuss next steps.