We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible as space is limited. Once you begin an application, you will be asked to create a username and password to apply online and stay connected with Admissions throughout the process. Please prepare to complete the following:
- applicant and family information sections; and
- applicant and parent questions.
Next, upload these documents as applicable:
- applicant’s report cards for the past two years;
- applicant’s birth certificate;
- applicant’s teacher recommendations; and
- proof of parents’ immigration status.
Lastly, sign and date your application before paying the non-refundable application fee of $200 CAD. Once we have received your completed application, you will be contacted by Admissions to arrange an interview and/or assessment and discuss next steps.
Did you know that Balmoral Hall School offers boarding? Please be advised, as of January 1, 2022, Balmoral Hall School requires official documentation from all boarding students confirming they are fully immunized against COVID-19. At the time of enrolment, boarding students will be asked to provide proof of vaccination.